Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  And while this may sound more "Thanksgiving-like", be sure to take time to express your love and thanks to the people in your life.  I think we've learned recently that it can all change in the blink of an eye, so make sure your love is evident to those around you.

No major updates here.  I had my estrogen levels checked last Friday.  I never heard the results, so laid-back me this round assumes they were a-okay.  Hopefully, my lack of detail obsession will last in the coming weeks!

I start estrogen patches tomorrow.  I can't remember why I use them, so I tried to do some internet research.  Still don't know why I use them :)  I know it is to replace the natural estrogen I would have in my cycle, since it is suppressed...but normally the estrogen is in the first half of the cycle, and I will continue these patches through a positive pregnancy test.  So...shrug?  Wow, even writing this, I'm realizing how much I'm just smooth and easy this cycle.  Must be the acupuncture!

Anyway, have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends!  And a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->