Friday, March 8, 2013

A recipe. For lemons.

It looks like a cold weekend, and then finally we are turning towards the spring with 50s all the way through the end of the forecast.  (Although come one week from now, my Las Vegas forecast is 80s.  LOVE!!!).

Before my last cycle, I discovered something about myself that I never knew.

I REALLY like whiskey.  Especially good whiskey.  (Duh).  I just pour an ever so small amount in a glass, and I can sip on it all night, warming my insides.  T is equally excited to discover this important factoid about himself as well.  So he has gone out to buy the makings for whiskey sours, but I still want one last winter warm toddy drink for what is ideally the last winter weekend.

So, my recipe for the lemons life has recently given us?

Whiskey Hot Toddy
1 1/2 oz bourbon whiskey
1/4 oz lemon juice
3/4 oz sugar syrup
1 slice lemon
1 clove
4 oz hot water

Yes, yes, and more yes.

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->