Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Crazytown

Not sure anyone still checks this blog, but I thought I'd give one last update after my cliffhanger post last July.

Our home officially became affectionately dubbed "crazytown" last week.  Our sweet beautiful perfect second daughter Eliza was born on January 31st at 36w4d. I had no issues with my pregnancy at all; she apparently just decided to be done cooking!!  It was a vaginal birth and I made it without drugs until the very end of labor when I was screaming holy hell for the epidural. It was a good thing though, as pushing ended up being my difficult part and it took another 4 hours for our girl to be born.

I'm so in love with my babies.  I am possibly the luckiest person on this earth.  I know I am ridiculously blessed and am so thankful God answered our prayers twofold.  Life may be crazy with our two girls 9 1/2 months apart, but I would now not have it any other way.




2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading! Love this picture so much. My husband and his brother are about 10 months apart (BIL is adopted,) and they have a great relationship, so while it's going to be crazy for a while, I bet your girls will be really close when they're older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I checked in! Your post brought tears to my eyes. So incredibly happy for you and your beautiful family. Hope you are doing well momma!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->